Effective June 23, 2020, Grandview Heights Mayor’s Court has partnered with the Grand Event Center, located in the Grandview Yard, to comply with government guidelines put in place to help stop the spread of COVID 19.
Until further notice, Grandview Heights Mayor’s Court will be held at the Grand Event Center, 820 Goodale Boulevard. Free parking is available at the parking garage next to the Grand Event Center. COTA Line 22 has a stop at the Grandview Yard near the Grand Event Center. To plan your trip with COTA, please visit https://www.cota.com/.
The following information is being mailed to any person scheduled to appear before Mayor’s Court, but you should check this page before your court date for any changes or updates.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS WHEN APPEARING IN PERSON:
- Come only at your assigned time.
- Upon arrival, call or text 614-824-0113. Provide your first and last name and your case number or ticket number. Please remain in your vehicle until directed to do otherwise. A member of the court will call or text the mobile phone from which you called or sent a text when it is time for your court appearance. Directions on the sign-in procedure will also be posted on the door to the Grand Event Center.
- To ensure health safety and minimize the risk of exposure to airborne particles, please do not bring children or other family members with you. Your attorney or any translator may accompany you or appear on your behalf.
Instructions for entering the building:
- You must wear a face covering to minimize the spread of COVID 19 in order to be admitted into the building. This is for your safety and the safety of our staff and others using the facility.
- Before entering court, your temperature will be taken with a touchless infrared thermometer. Individuals with a temperature of 100.4F or above, or with symptoms of COVID 19, will not be permitted to enter the building and will be advised to consult with a doctor. If that occurs, your case will be continued on your behalf to a new date.
- DO NOT COME TO COURT if you are experiencing COVID 19 symptoms (see CDC website for a list of common symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html). Please contact the court at 614-481-6205 to have your case rescheduled if you have symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult time. Any questions or concerns, please contact 614-481-6205.