Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Posted on September 21, 2018 at 7:12 AM by Laura Oldham
Posted on September 20, 2018 at 1:54 PM by Laura Oldham
Posted on September 14, 2018 at 10:17 AM by Laura Oldham
• Increase the revenue going to the School District. This in turn will potentially decrease the tax burden on residents as well as reduce the effective tax rate on all properties.
• Improve the street system south of Goodale will help to control access onto Goodale, improve traffic flow while still maintaining the ability to approve land uses that will not overburden the street system.
• Expand the current publically planned and supported mixed use Yard project.
• Clean up and redevelop brownfield sites including a long existing industrial scrap yard.
• The District should be an energized urban mixed-use district consisting of a mix of land uses, diverse development, a grid of streets and pedestrian connections, attractive development and public spaces;
• The District should always permit a diverse mix of land uses and development; and
• Compatible, high-quality development will be signature of the District.
Each project within the 14 acres must demonstrate how each of these and other principles will be achieved.