- Mayor's Court
Mayor: Greta Kearns
Magistrate: Kylie Keitch
Assistant Prosecutor: Darrin Leist
Clerk: Linda Wheeler
If you have any questions concerning your pending court date, contact the Clerk:
Phone: (614) 481-6205
Fax: (614) 481-6200
If your ticket does not require a court appearance, you may pay your ticket by the court date listed in the box at the bottom of the ticket.
To make an online payment, you will need the blue copy of your citation.
You may only pay your ticket online if the Grandview Heights Mayor’s Court box is checked in the upper left-hand corner of your ticket.
Marble Cliff Mayor’s Court and Franklin County Court payments are not payable online here.
Click here to make online payment to Grandview Heights Mayor's Court only.
If you are mailing your payment, please include the following:
1. Your ticket, signed on the back at the bottom.
2. Make your check or money order payable to the “City of Grandview Heights”. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
3. If it was not shown to the officer and is not marked on your ticket, please enclose a copy of your proof of insurance.
4. Please mail to: Grandview Heights Mayor’s Court, 1016 Grandview Avenue, Columbus, OH 43212.
Payment may be made by check, money order, cash, debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) at the Police Dispatcher’s window (1016 Grandview Avenue) 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. any day of the week.
Failure to timely pay a ticket that is not being contested may result in a License Forfeiture or Bench Warrant for failing to appear.
Your Rights In Court
Appearance In Court
- No weapons may be brought into the building.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes will be worn.
- The wearing of hats or caps is not allowed for men.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Courtroom.
- While the Court is in session, talking is not allowed, except with authorized Court personnel.
- Cell phones are to be on silent mode or turned off.
Right To An Attorney